Shouting centrist things at the sky since 2008. When not talking about UK/US TV from the 1960s-80s.
1. Your friends admit that they’ve stopped learning your boyfriend/girlfriends’ names because they won’t be around long.
2. You start going to movies on your own, and surprise yourself by actually enjoying it.
3. You have one of those slipping getting out of the shower and thinking This Is How I’ll Be Found moments.
4. You don’t do a Big Shop but buy stuff as you need it.
5. You regard the words bachelor and spinster as both archaic and offensive, and secretly meaning “closet homosexual” and “on the shelf”.
6. Life insurance is something other people buy.
7. You really have your home the way you want it.
8. You start dressing primarily for comfort.
9. You either start talking to yourself, or buy a cat to pretend to talk to but keep asking him questions about you.
10. You start either writing a blog or recounting great details of your life on Facebook.