1. Fianna Fail, Fine Gael and Sinn Fein will be level pegging in polls for top place by the end of the year.
2. Enda will become a convert to Seanad Reform.
3. Ireland will vote Yes to the Fiscal Compact after a deal is agreed which lowers the rate and stretches the repayment terms on the banking debt into the future.
4. Labour will break into internal turmoil when the Croke Park Agreement is opened up for “review” and Labour starts to get single digit poll numbers. A number of Labour councillors will defect to Sinn Fein.
5. The veil will slip even more with regard to politicians commenting on immigration. Especially Fine Gael people.
6. If the Children’s Rights referendum turns into a parental rights issue, like a de facto ban on smacking, it will be defeated.
7. Unemployment will pass 16%.
8. The euro will still exist in 12 months time. The British eurosceptic media will continue predicting the immediate end of the world.
9. The Sarkozy Presidency will not.
10. Nor the Obama Presidency.
11. Despite much talk, no serious new party will emerge on the free market right.
12. However, Michael McDowell will re-enter the political fray as a eurosceptic.