Posted by Jason O on Jan 22, 2016 in Cult TV
1. You have to be professional model hot to be a female Assistant District Attorney.
2. It is the job of senior politicians to stick their jaws out and tell their juniors to “expedite” things.
3. No one who can grasp complicated scientific or technical concepts is allowed head an elite law enforcement unit. They have to demand other people “speak English” instead.
4. US intelligence and law enforcement agencies have legal standing everywhere in the world except Iran, Russia, Cuba and North Korea.
5. If a hero cuts corners, it’s ok. If some else cuts corners they’re not doing their damn job.
6. Sex between two beautiful people always makes the moon shine through the window.
7. If a working joe is decent and loves his family, his wife will always be at least two points higher on the hot scale than he is.
8. Every single piece of information in the world is just six key strokes away from US government employees.
9. People who threaten to “have your job” never manage to.
10. Americans don’t know that Christmas lasts longer than a single day.
11. Officials who say “The United States does not negotiate with terrorists” are alway wrong.
12. As are military or police leaders who never listen to the ordinary working cop/soldier on the ground.
13. Every terrorist has been on the hostage negotiation course, and has read the “Dealing with a hostage situation” manual.
14. Reciting someone’s CV to them in detail when you first meet them doesn’t make you sound clever. It makes you sound like a dick.
15. Every major company in America is run by either an asshole or a guy who worked his way up from the mailroom.
16. There are far, far more ex-Navy SEALS and ex-special forces people at work than there are people in the special forces of the world.
17. There seems to be some sort of system for allocating the title of “Hottest new restaurant/club in town”.