1. The size of the total annual national budget.
2. The size of the Oireachtas budget, incl pensions, as a % of that.
3. The size of the Social welfare budget.
4. The total cost of the Government jet.
5. The amount of tax paid in commercial rates by businesses annually.
6. The annual amount of income tax paid by employees of FDI companies.
7. The comparable salary of an NHS nurse and a HSE nurse.
8. The comparable state pension paid in the UK and here.
9. The comparable Dole payment paid in the UK and here.
10. The % of total income tax paid by the top 10% of earners, and the bottom 25% of earners.
11. The highest number of people on trollies in Irish hospitals on a single day.
12. The highest number of people treated by the HSE in a single day.